You’ve done the Classic Cleanse, now what?
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for trusting us to completely feed you and nourish your body with some of the world’s most nutrient-dense foods for the past 3 days. We hope that you enjoyed this experience as much as we enjoyed buying, cleaning, prepping and blending these amazing super foods!
The point of all this is to flood your body with nutrient-dense foods and jump-start your system into healthy habits and dietary desires. To keep you on track and maximize the effects of the last three days, we would recommend you follow these after-care ideas.
The first three days’ food intake after the Classic Cleanse should consist mostly of fruits and veggies.
- Some ideas: any grilled or steamed vegetables, salads, fruits, brown rice, quinoa and whole grains.
- Stay away from fried or processed foods. The closer to the original form of the food, the better! Fruits and veggies are “fast food”! Just grab and go!
- Just a few of the Tulsa restaurants that offer vegetarian and vegan options: Big Al’s Health Food, Cafe Samana, Chimera, Cosmo Cafe, The Palace Cafe, The Vault, Zoe’s Kitchen, Elote, El Guapos, Qdoba, In the Raw, Pei Wei, Yokozuna, Laffa and Wild Fork.
We really recommend you still avoid meat, poultry, refined carbohydrates, and processed foods. After day 3 – and only if you really decide it is necessary – you can slowly reintroduce meat and dairy products. We recommend wild fish like salmon or halibut in place of beef, pork and chicken. Dairy should be consumed at a minimum. See how you feel. The Classic Cleanse was designed to rid your body of cravings that make us toxic.
After reading many articles, studies and endless research, here are a few resources and cookbooks that you might find helpful:
- The World’s Healthiest Foods by George Mateljan
- Thrive Foods Cookbook by Brendan Brazier
- Eat-Clean Diet Cookbook by Tosca Reno
- Forks over Knives Movie by Gene Stone
- The Engine 2 Diet by Rip Esselstyn
- Finding Ultra by Rich Poll
- Eat and Run by Scott Jurek
Here are a few of the many online resources that you might find helpful:
- Happy Cow – The Healthy Eating Guide
- No Meat Athlete
- Forks Over Knives
- Oh She Glows – Vegan Recipes
You’ve worked hard these last 3 days! We pray that you: BELIEVE that your body is truly benefiting from these changes, feel EMPOWERED to make healthy choices for your body and know that your body will TRANSFORM through this wonderful journey!
Until next time…Stay calm and NOURISH on!Purchase the 3 Day Cleanse